I spent a few minutes with Kat Hux recently. She started in the Junior League of Miami and transferred to Tampa. She has come back home to join the League in Charlotte, where she grew up.
Tell me about your favorite thing about Charlotte?
- The people and the beautiful four seasons.
What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? How has that transitioned into life in your new hometown?
- Spend time with family and friends, so many great places to go around town with them.
Have you been shopping at the Wearhouse yet? What did you buy?
- Yes, I just did my first seven hours there last week. I bought a brown leather clutch purse- love it!
What advice do you have for anyone moving?
- It takes way longer than you think. Have as much done ahead of time as possible.
What was your favorite event at your previous Junior League? What about your favorite placement?
- My favorite event was probably Miami Magic fund raiser. My favorite placement was ITN, In Transition North
Welcome home, Kat, and welcome to the Junior League of Charlotte!