Over the past weekend, the JLC WearHouse held their annual fashion show at the Southern Women’s Show at the Charlotte Convention Center. League ladies and guests participated in two shows on Saturday showcasing some of the WearHouse’s hottest fall fashions with a walk on the runway. Among the fantastic WearHouse finds featured were…
- A GORGEOUS tan and black Keyhole Tory Burch dress from their holiday line, priced at just $59
- A casual and stylish Seven (white and burgundy printed) dress, priced at $39
- A leopard printed dress with a thin black skinny belt, priced at just $10
- Hannah Travis Seven Dark skinny jeans for only $32!!!
- A red leaf printed dress by French Connection ($36), worn with a Black shaggy Vest by Honey Peach
The Ladies looked amazing in their gear and walking on the catwalk was a ton of fun and an experience not soon forgotten. Special thanks to each of the ladies and their guests for making good styles look great, Erin Wilk for her emcee skills, and WH Manager Brandace Kinder for organizing the event.
Missed the fashion show? Remember to check out the WearHouse table at the upcoming GMM! Bring consignment items and be entered for a chance to win a $100 J. McLaughlin gift card. The WearHouse is full of great fashion-forward finds for both Fall and Winter – don’t miss out!