Looking for an opportunity to improve your leadership skills, connect with other like-minded women in the Junior League of Charlotte Inc., and develop relationships with Charlotte’s top leaders? Through JLC’s Leadership Development Institute (LDI), you can do just that. LDI, is a training platform designed to educate and inspire women in the league, like yourself. Sessions will be held monthly beginning October 2014 and running through May 2015. LDI is now accepting applications for its 2014-2015 calendar year. Don’t wait, apply today!
- The deadline for 2014-15 LDI applications is Monday, September 29.
- Applicants will be notified of their acceptance status by Friday, October 3.
- The 2014-2015 LDI Kickoff will take place on Thursday, October 16, 2014 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. at the JLC building.
- The 2014-15 LDI sessions will be conducted monthly (October 2014 – May 2015) from 6:30 p.m.- 8:30 p.m. (alternating between Mondays and Thursdays)
- The full 2014-2015 LDI schedule details will be distributed during the October 16 Kickoff.
- 2014-2015 LDI applications require an additional letter of recommendation.
- LDI is not for membership credit.
- Past LDI participants are welcome to reapply.
Please visit the Leadership Development Institute page on the JLC website to learn more about LDI and application requirements.