Making connections is more important than ever these days. The Junior League of Charlotte Inc. Leadership has launched an initiative to bring this concept full circle.
Our JLC President Beverley Shull recently unveiled a theme of ‘We Connect’ for the 2014-2015 year. This powerful call to action is to inspire us to make the most of our involvement within the League, as well as be a leading force in improving our community.
The charge is clear: We Connect – to our mission, with each other and for our community. What can you do to partner with the League in making an even bigger impact within Charlotte? We encourage you to explore the many ways you can join the JLC as We Connect!
- Members can log in to jlcharlotte.org to learn more about our programs and activities
- Consider joining the JLC
- Apply to become a Community Partner with the JLC
- Support us as a Corporate Sponsor
- Make a tax-deductible donation of in-kind gifts or services
- Shop with us, or donate your gently used items to our JLC WearHouse thrift shop
- Advertise in our quarterly magazine, The Crier
- Participate in our fundraising efforts by contacting email@example.com
- Stay Connected with the JLC: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram #WeConnect #JLCharlotte
- Follow our NewsRelease Blog JLC Blog and Join the Conversation on #WeConnectWednesday
What is #WeConnectWednesday? Each Wednesday, we will be featuring different ways the JLC connects to our mission, with each other and for our community. Follow us on social media, and check the blogs each Wednesday to learn more! Want to share with us? Tag the JLC with the #WeConnectWednesday hashtag. We look forward to connecting with you!
JLC Board of Directors and Management Team